The rise of automated “robo-investment” platforms—online services that use software programs to determine the user’s investment style and computer algorithms to manage and rebalance investment portfolios—have many investors wondering if this approach may be right for them. For certain investors, including young people just beginning to save, automated investment platforms can offer a lower-cost alternative to working with a full-service wealth advisor. However, it’s important for investors to understand that many of the core services they rely on from an experienced wealth advisor are typically not offered on automated platforms, such as:
- Comprehensive financial planning, aligning financial strategies and life goals
- Holistic approach to tax, insurance, retirement, and estate planning
- Active portfolio management focused on managing risk, versus simply mirroring an index
- Risk management/asset protection strategies extending beyond investment planning
- Access to a full array of investment products and financial solutions, including insurance, mortgage banking, business-owner retirement plans, and alternative investments
- Advanced planning strategies for managing cash flow, debt reduction, retirement income, Social Security claiming, executive compensation, business and estate planning
- Personalized financial education and advice
- Coordination and implementation of advice received from all your professional advisors
Clients that work with us benefit from our experience as independent wealth advisors, building unique and personalized strategies based on our clients' goals. We can do this because we take the time to get to know you as a person, not an account number, and understand your current situation, goals, and aspirations. We can help you develop a comprehensive, long-term action plan to pursue your specific objectives; monitor progress toward your goals; and provide the proactive advice and guidance that can lead you to the outcome you and your family desire.
If you’d like to learn more, give us a call at 321-203-4458, or email us at email@example.com.